Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

A warm welcome to the year of RAT! The year of PIG end off with a good note. Just before New Year's eve, the parents made up! A harmonious family is such a blessing. Today morning Daddy sent brother to work, and then mom...but not me. haah.

Wells, today the team could officially leave at 1230pm. Yeah. The team is getting more harmonious too...or rather more open now. I luv my teammates! Made some really good friends in office, which I'm really thankful. I believe as long as we are sincere, colleagues can become long term friends too. :) Had a good lunch of Korean foodie (again) with Baobei. We were such a nuisance to each other la. But we're always very happy being the silly us...had Yami Yogurt too. Heee.

ok, time to enjoy. OOPs. I forgot to announce that I can officially drive on the road now!! beware...

Fluffffy!!! Here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home