Friday, February 15, 2008


ok, and I celebrated Vdae in a simple way yesterday. We agreed there will be no presents, since we have spent so much buying gifts for each other for the past few months. Wasn't expecting flowers like last year. (he sent a bouquet to the office last yr) No messages, no calls.


Nope, I wasn't upset about it. I went home straight after work at Comtech and reached home about 630. Then jQ picked me & Fluffy up...yeh, Vdae with my 2 boyfriends. JQ GAVE ME FLOWERS!! I'm so surprised. thx!! Off we went to MS dog cafe...just to realise it's full reserved! ok..so Fluffy had an outdoor dinner of chicken with cheeese. not bad, at least we saved some $$. Walked my lil bf around the area before sending him home to accompany daddy. :) Then it's time for me to dine with my official bf..hehe. Had crabs. not very nice but still....I had CRABS! yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home