Monday, May 12, 2008

My eyes are swollen from the many hours of tears.
Is it a misunderstanding? Did I wrong her...I hope I did. And all I should feel is guilt.
How can I tell her that we miss her? That we miss the old her...?
How can I put it across to her that we just hope she gives us more attention....and more love.

I remember, she was the most important person in my life.
No matter how old I am now, and how much changes there are in my life, I am still that same girl at heart.

I wonder what makes her change so much. What makes me so unimportant anymore. In the past, when we don't celebrate her birthday, I am sure she will be upset. Now, she would rather forego that day....and do other things that she deems more important. What are we to her now?

When I talk to u, did you listen to me?
When I have problems, do you want to know?
When I am worried about us, for everyone, why do you think that I am irritating you?

If I could turn back time, I wish I can go back to those days when all of us were so close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home