Friday, August 29, 2008

I am leaving for KL tml, and will be taking jQ's car...
Thanks alot darling...
I know this is not the nicest request....
But, I appreciate it....

Haven't been updating, simply cos I am tooooo tired to even log on...
Everyday has been, work and dance for consecutively 4 days.
And, after dance I met jQ boy for supper and then it was BEDTIME.
I almost could not take the exhaustion.
Feeling feverish already.

This week flew past, with lots of ANGST, TEARS...just madness.
Primarily due to PMS...and many irritating people...
Wells, all I can do is to focus and do what I need to do, and do them right.
I guess it is useless making meaningless assumptions about things...
Negative thoughts only demoralise people, and if, as a result give sloppy work....u will definitely be penalised...
instead, continue to do things right, and to purrrrrrrrrfection, even if, at this point in time, u wonder, if it will be recognised afterall.
Let's give it the benefit of doubt...till things are proven. :)

Positive.
Focused.
Determined.
Open-minded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home