Thursday, October 30, 2008

An eventful day on the 26th October 2008, Sunday - 21st SIngapore International Ballroom Dancing Championship organised by Sunny Low Dance Studio. It has been really long since I did not even get into the semis... haa... But I know I have been doing more in every competition. And I learnt alot more from others...and I just know, that, we will get stronger soon. I just know, and I believe in Annie's teaching, and my partnership. :)

It was my very first attempt in the Amateur category. Samba was not as bad as I expect....heee, considering I only learnt 2 months back? Managed to finish the entire dance, not too uglily la. :P I got to know the kids better too, and Annie as well...I was really glad that she kept pointing out tips telling me the mistakes, and what I can do better when we watch the rest dancing. She is really like a 'whip' forcing me to keep on improving. The next comp is in 2 weeks time, and I believe we can do better than this round. Keep believing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home