Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's like a long long time since sisters spent time together without the other halves! And, feeling is really different. Now I understand why we used to call them our 'liabilities'. Wells, I luv my sisters...and their unique 'undesirable patterns'. :P

Ok, let me just summarise what I did for the weekend. Danced on Saturday as usual, and it was great. Annie is a fantastic teacher...who 'cures' my dance illnesses. lol. She teaches me things which I have been dying to know since day 1, and indeed, these things made my dancing so much more natural, fast, and stable. Thanks alot! Had an extremely enjoyable night playing mahjong at Adrian's house with baobei and twin. It was total madness....the kinda rubbish we say. Totally 'sick'. Wells....the winners are ME and Adrian! But my winnings were not enough to cover my cab fare...hates.

Sunday was a day with my boy. We went to the gym and did some fitness examination. To cut the story short....I AM FAT. I need to increase my metabolism rate (surprisingly) by quite a fair bit...and watch my diet. jQ signed up for the personal training package, and soon, I will see a slim, handsome and muscular darling! haha....I got to help him cut down on our fav SUPPER~ :(
In the evening, we brought little fluffy to west coast park....there is a large fenced up area specially for the doggies!!! It was really fun watching lil one dashing in circles, chasing other dogs (and running away from them once they gave him the stare). I luv my fluffffff! The night was spent watching F1 with jQ...

Today is one of the better days at work. Feel totally 'emotionless'. And...that is a GOOD THING! Oh, and I met HJ at bugis after work. We sat at the smelly food court for 3 long hours!! But we were talking non stop, and the smell didn't really matter at the end of it all. haas. It was the first time after soo long that we can talk like this. I still hold on to one principle. Be open.

Nights fluff. *he's lying beside me*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home