Friday, November 07, 2008


To my dearest friend Ling...

I am so glad you found Qiyu. I remember how much you believed in this relationship a few years back, when things were so tough and when everything seemed so wrong. I remember how I ever said that he wasn't the right one for you, and not go back to him again. But you told me "I know you all find me very ridiculous, but for some reason, I felt that I am doing the right thing". Do you recall all these?

On the day of your wedding, I realise that you are a very strong girl. And I admire you for that. Marriage is not about holding the perfect wedding. It's about having your loved ones around you, sincerely giving you their blessings, and most importantly, that this wedding, you put in your heart and soul…solely for the 2 of you, and not pressure each other due to external factors. I am really touched to see that you have achieved all the above. This must have been one of the most perfect weddings in my eyes.

I wish you all the best. And I have so much to learn from you. Stay strong like you have always been.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home