Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's CNY again. This year is the least prepared, did the least shopping, and has the least festive mood. In a way, I can't help but feel kinda sad that as I grow older, CNY becomes less meaningful. CNY used to be a dreamy festival to me, funny as it might sound, dreamy was indeed how I felt. :) I miss those days when I was still a kid.

It's 1.27 am in the morning. It's been quite sometime since I am all alone, at this hour. And it's always at this hour that you do some reflections. I feel that, there is really something I haven't been doing. I haven't spend enough time with my parents....We haven't really done something together for a long time. But time seems to be always an issue, with mom practically dancing every other night. Weekends seem impossible for anything too. Maybe, just maybe...I should just spend more time at home. That's all I can do?

Fluff's awaken. :) And has made his way out of daddy's room, now sitting on my lap. He is so sweet....

Well, I met HJ for last min shopping. Keke. Been quite sometime since I last saw her, but everything seemed unchanged. It felt as though she has always been in SG, just tt we haven't met up. Oooh, I got myself 3 tops, and a flora skirt. Settled my CNY clothes! Shall shops for a pair of shoes tml. Have got some idea what I'm gona get tml. :) K...back to TV. Just don't feel like zzzz so soon tonight.

Anyway, HAPPY CNY! Wish all good health, lotsa love & luck...more money this yr pls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home