Tuesday, January 27, 2009














It's day 2 of CNY. I'm enjoying the quietness of this Tuesday afternoon...feeling lazy. Grandma's sleeping in the room, daddy also...and my two lovely doggies too. Gu Gu and family came over to visit in the morning, and the whole house was really noisy. Heh. Yeng Yeng loves cookie so much, and refused to put him down...Everyone will be meeting at Gu Gu's place later. Gona take more pics!

Day 1 was good. Aunt Meiling and family as well as Uncle Vincent visited. This year, brother's not at home...and instead, Mom's colleagues came over. So, we all had lunch and chatted through the afternoon. After which I went to visit jQ's parents...at the stall. haha...I spend 3 hours selling drinks! I'm really lousy at it. Can't coordinate at all...and CAN'T COUNT. Gave customers wrong change. hmmph.

Alright, just some pics. More on facebook.
Giving COokie a new look...his RED COLLAR!

Aunt Meiling and family

jQ with the kids, listening attentively

Nicole me and the boys!haha...jQ and Fluff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home