Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh my god! I can actually blog in office? I thought this site was blocked? CNY surprise huh? I am waiting for Ling's boss to give the green light for lunch...hmmm.

Today, it was announced that our CEO was diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia and will be beginning chemotherapy immediately. He will be away for 3 - 6 months. Sad thing to hear. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Had a talk with twin this morning, and I got reminded of that uncertain period in my own relationship. I re-read the few journals I wrote almost 2 years back, and I can't believe that another person is going through the exact same struggle. A struggle with pride. But I do believe that the other half does play an important role in improving things...not just a one way effort. This effort in us, may not be seen...cos it's internal, sadly. But, it's ok. You must recognise that you are not 'losing' in any sense when you put in this effort, cos you are doing sth good to yourself - learning to be rational and confident in a relationship. I mention, to think as a team...though the reality is, you may not trust that he is doing the same. But, there are only 2 choices. (1) To put in effort, not knowing what the future is in store for you; (2) Don't put in effort, and to confirm that you will fail this relationship. So, what is a better choice?

Ok...when can Ling go for LUNCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home