Monday, March 01, 2010

First day at hong kong. I'm so glad I have Siew lim with me, someone I can be feel so at ease with. Touched down at abt 1 plus in the afternoon, N off we head to The Excelsior at causeway bay. The location is great! We are connected to the World Trade Centre and less than 5 min walk to sogo...not as if we're gona shop much anyway haha. :)



This is how my room - my home for the next two weeks looks like


This is the view from my 23rd storey room.

After unpacking, the two of us went to explore the area. Ate gong zai mien, drink mango milkshake and ate curry fishball. Oh I so likeeee to fishball.... It says Hong Kong!!!



Me and Siew lim on cabby



Waha. This milkshade is heaven like.

Ok now is almost twelve and I gota catch some sleep. Tml is the start of the v stressful two weeks. Pray for me. :)




My lovely fluff... Missing u.


Happy Chinese valentines darling! *taken at tcc this morning at t3*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home