Monday, July 05, 2010




I got the muji bag organizer for siew lim and made a special delivery to her house. :) she was so happy and her hubby just couldn't understand her euphoria. It's a girl's thing. I was very glad that I made her day, just by this small little action. And I wonder why i felt this way - then I realize I am happy to do things for my close friends and ppl I treasure.

Friends. I define my friends as ppl who are truely concerned about me, as a person, and who will put themselves in my shoes and say and do things in my best interest. If some things are best left unsaid for the simplest and most basic reason - if it hurts my feelings, i will never get to hear them. Cos it is the most basic form of respect and courtesy.

On the contrary, I have ppl ard me who do not hve the slightest sense of empathy - I mean empathy and not sympathy. They say things knowingly to hurt u, and put u down - even when deep down inside u know that what is said are the untruths. Yet u have enough common sense and not enough time to correct the assumption made. In this kinda of situation, this person shall be put on my watch list. If it recurs - u are no longer on my list, not even on 'watch' status.

my post made me sweat. Haha. But well, if u hv been sincere to me, rest assured u r fine. And I can safely say - most of u are fine. Ting is highly irritable now. Hence the post.

Night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home