Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My TeAm-Mates are CRAZY!

MayBank AMK is now my official second home....I lurve my teammates actually, sooo funny lah. My senior is an AH LIAN. I asked her 做不完怎么办? She says 屁股裂两半! The job was damn tiring, but having these monkeys around made it so much better. I shall post some photos of these apes and chimpanzees soon. Normal working hours are from 10am to 12am! And ppl get crazier and crazier as the hours go by. We start to discuss balance sheet and P/L items using HOKKIEN and broken cantonese, we start to become uncivilised. Roy Roy never stopped saying he needs to go 大便 and lao sai, and that his diarrhoea caused his xxxx to tear. *grrrr* Me and my AH LIAN senior strive to be yu4 nu3, but they say....it's not 玉....but 欲....hahaz. We breakfast together, lunch together, dinner together, supper together, snack to together, get pimples together, get stressed together, get arrowed together...........................i gona miss them. NOT THE JOB. I must thank Xue Bin for filling my water bottle EVERYDAY without fail...and roy roy for his CRAPPy jokes every MINUTE. Oh, and Yuting mei mei for her help.....

*thanks for bringing me for food....u made my day....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home