Sunday, September 03, 2006

U have been away for......so long. JUST 2 days. That's not the point...it feels like 2 years. *sob*

Today: SBDTA Dance Championship 2006
Result: Novice Category 4th
Feeling: just...OK

Woke up at 8 this morning...and the usual hair-do and make-up. And off to Civil Service Club! Today's a nationals...and supposed to be a 'small' competition with just Singapore couples. but...wow. They are strong......no 'play play' couples AT ALL. NONE. soooo I've down graded to a 'play play' one...haha. Nah~ Today's Quickstep was hell. But I am really glad we stood firm with the constant blocking and bumping, and no step was done wrongly despite all these 'mishaps'. No matter where we hopped to, these two other couples were going the same direction! And every corner of the dance floor me and Desmond went was CROWDED and CHAOTIC. gosh....it was an improvement...good job des~ Good leading by my partner I have to say, but I AM A GOOD FOLLOWER!!! lala

So....all except us and one other couple danced in the pre-amateur category. So, getting fourth is fine. I'm gg to work harder...and see U PPLE in the next comp. I am gona beat u. Yes. After the comp, me, mama, mama's partner, teacher, auntie Mary and my partner went to this Hokkien Restaurant in Chinatown for dinner. Good food...but I was not able to eat so much.

No more comps coming up as yet...the next one gona be International....in October. Training gona be fierce....I am gona be fine. I need a good massage. NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home