Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Work start officially at ....... 2pm today. Time set by WENTING here. I wished I had gone to office earlier. Cos I met someone perverted on the train at Commonwealth station. must be the SEXY top I wore today lah...and with the FIGURE i have, haha~ so today was soooo warm lar at home, so I wore my Mango pink cardigan without ANY other top beneath except my NICE WHITE BRA. Walked into the train, stood near the door with many ppl around~ in less than 5 seconds, someone behind me said "HI!"
Turned around and saw some who
1) has lousy complexion
2) doesn't have a good build
3) looks perverted
4) was grinning at me
5) looking at MY CHEST *there's nth to see at actually*
This guy shld really go and jump down the 10th storey and NOT die, and suffer from permanent paralysis. *sorry............i don mean it* bleh
pervert: "hi, you look familiar"
ting: (damn lao3 tao4) "issit? But you don't look familiar..."
pervert: "are you from NUS?"
ting: (wah lao...think the whole world from NUS issit..) "no. I am from NTU."
pervert: "U graduated?"
ting: "ya."
pervert: "which year? what you doing now? from biz ad?"
ting: "2004. doing audit. no...I am from accounts..."
pervert: "working where now? why so late? can go so late meh?"
ting: (none of his business..!!!) "don't feel like gg den don't loh."
pervert: After a long silence...."can I get to know you?"
ting: "NO"
pervert: "But I am interested in knowing you...why cannot know you?"
At this point, I was............DISGUSTED. what why....WHERE got ppl lidat one!!!
ting: "I don't normally make friends lidat..."
pervert: "me too. but can't you make this an exception?"
ting: "cannot. I don't want."
pervert: "oh....am i scaring you?"
ting: "YES."
wahhahahahahah
pervert: after a long silence again...."I really cannot know you?"
ting: "NO."
pervert: "Not able to contact you? MSN?"
ting: "NONONONO."
* i am showing adrian my blog....and HE IS CURRENTLY STARING AT MY CHEST...buuuahahah. lalalalalalalala. HE IS THE PERVERT ACTUALLIE. no lah~ duh!*
btw...bye. I am going to LKP soon.
*dear, I MISS U........................*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home