Sunday, October 15, 2006


2 Day 1 Night Bintan Trip @ Nirwana Gardens!! HJ and I had good fun, unexpectedly. This is my 3rd time there, and.....i stayed at Nirwana for ALL THREE TIMES! I think it was more of a photo-taking session, and the poses we came up with, especially at the beach were super super cannot-make-it lor. No one to take photos for us, we ended up setting the timer and dashing to the desinated spot to "do out poses". We were trying soooo much to be bikini models lah, I was directing HJ to splash water, hold hands and run, and play with sand, just to get our "model look-alike" pose. Luckily there weren't many pple. If not I am sure I have shot myself dead. Yeepie! Had my suntanning after what seemed like ages......it was more then half a year. :( I lost my tan.......

The second day while we were having our breakfast, an angmoh from Germany, aged 35, and looking more lie 40+ kept smiling at me. I thought angmohs are just being friendly. Ended up chatting with us. I think he was being OVER friendly. Even offered to lend us his room to bathe after we checked out...erm. Din wanna think too far...so just gave him the benefit of the doubt. Yet he asked us to meet him by the poolside after checking out, and out of courtesy, we did. And he was just ......... a little too close to us. And he was telling us he wished we missed our bus so that we can stay over in his room for the night. gosh..............Finally asked us whether we have bfs....ta-da!! I knew it. And i told him I am attached, and HJ is married with kids. wahahaha. I am shivering now that i have mentioned him. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Our program:
1) Suntanning round 1
2) Taught HJ to swim
3) Spa
4) Dinner at pasar ole ole! I LOVE THE LEAD SINGER
5) Breakfast
6) MAde a FREND from Germany, Friend???
7) Suntanning round 2 (while thinking of how to escape from our "friend")
8) Tea-ing
9) home sweet home

Overall, FUN!






After coming back from Bintan, I had some unknown stress. Coming to me from all directions, bf, friends, dance, family. Not real problems, but I am feeling the stress. I do not know, how, to satisfy the ppl I love, and yet having my needs met.

Dance or friends? Teacher wans to me go for a comp on the 24th, but I've had plans for my frends. He was angry and disappointed with me. Who shld I satisfy? This friend and that friend....what shld I do? Dance or rest? Dance or work? BF or rest? For the most obvious reason, everything clashes.....all at night or during the weekends. What shld I do? I am feeling stressed cos I have yet to have a proper schedule worked out for all. Now, I can better understand what you are facing, boy. I'll give u less pressure.....and it's me now, who needs to plan my time for all that are important, cos they are not me, and I do not expect everyone to understand my problems. I do believe that I can manage my time, and I'll see improvement in my schedule soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home