Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No one is at home with me....I am scared.

Had my first meal half an hour ago.

I am getting my long lost depression again.....I get into trouble so very often becos of myself. I feel scared, and uneasy now. I don wish to talk to anybody except for u now. I need someone to be here with me now.....but I am alone. I blog many times....trying to say how I am feeling. But no words seem to be able to describe my feelings......I need help, but not sure what kind of help. I don need to talk, cos I donno wad to say....I need to leave now. I have phobia stepping into that place on the third floor....work is not difficult. Why issit so hard for me to get myself to face it now? Nobody sees me now, I can cry. I can cry....I am crazy in my friends' eyes, happy-g0-lucky...now back at home, I feel like hiding. No smile on my face. I have the urge to hide myself from everyone again, like I did in Uni 1st year.......U all don understand.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home