Sunday, September 24, 2006

Just got home and it's currently 3:07am...can't wait till tml to jot down my feelings for the day. Had the most wonderful session with my sisters Ade, Nana, Ling and Ping...talking and talking non-stop for nearly 8hours! Met at abt 7 at crystal jade for Korean food and was the "warming-up" session...still talking "sanely".... like normal topics abt work and life. The busy me, haven't met up with this bunch of malaus for a long time, and was a just a little distant for an hour or so....but the gossipy me quickly found back that feeling we used to have. So, it was dinner followed by shopping at far east. I was feeling poor...so did not even dared to try any clothes...haha. The best part was the tea session at the HK cafe at cineleisure. Spent the first part gossiping abt two broken wrists sitting less than 2 metres away and having them KNOWING what we girls were talking abt. The group of girls LOVE to comment. Just comment abt everything single thing that appears...we r mean most of the time. It was damn hilarious when Ade described to us how she fell down in front of her form class and NO ONE came to her rescue. I deserve to shoot myself...cos I laughed and laughed at the thought and showed no sympathy at all. then we were recalling how ugly we were back in our secondary school days and how we used to think that we look gorgeous. We discussed abt our old love...wahahahha....Yongming, Jason, Kenny, Robin....those Track and Field guys who used to drive us crazy. Yes...yes...we have bad taste. Very nice to have such a gossipy night...very crazy...I think we were damn loud lah...We discussed abt our Talentime in sec 4...and how ugly we looked in our This Fashion long dress with white giordano wind breaker and...........slippers. WE WORE THAT FOR THE COMPETITION! and we thought we look like angels. Then there were serious topics like how to get over a guy...the girls talk basically. I like~ It was a long long time since I laugh like this....Nana think the same too! We had lotsa childish acts...we just never grow up in front of each other. I shall keep the happiness in me now...cant remember what exactly we said, but it was fun fun fun!

Earlier during the day, had movie with Bao bei ling, ash and Kaimin. WHAT KINDA SHOW IS THAT! "Imagine you and me" It's abt lesbians...and throughout the entire show I could hear Ling sitting 2 seats away from me saying "so sick!! so sick!!" Oh my god...I am too conservative i think, but...NO NO NO....when the two girls look so loving, and towards the end of the show where it was supposed to be touching, I was turned off...every minute of the show I felt like dying. Please just kill me...and I was scolding ash "you and your wrong choice of movie!" SICK lah...if only we have watched Zhang Zi Yi instead...haha. Btw...Kaimin was damn traumatised. After the show she kept crossing her arms and trying hard to cover her breast...scared that we might touch her. And ash refused to let me go near her...ahahhahahaha. Then I was blaming Ash for this movie cos I was supposed to meet my girl-friends later in the night, and I don wanna feel like a les. Nice session too...!

Oh......23rd Sept: My hammy, Sapphire died. I thank you for being with me for the past 2 years and 2 mths....I love u and you have brought me fond memories.

I miss my boy...a lot. alot. THIS much. I really love his adorable face and his soft and chubby cheeks...oh please slap me pple, I am such a 花痴. But...yes, I love this boy. Hugs!!!!

Nights. I had a wonderful day with my girls and missing my boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home