Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Another HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to huijing. Had 麻辣火锅 at Liang Seah street just now....not bad, but nothing compared to the 飞天麻辣火锅 in Taiwan which caused my lips to grow to double its orginal thickness. Nice ppl basically..... :)

Completed my audit in PWC building...can't say I've done an excellent job, but I've put in quite a fair bit of effort. Or rather, the happiest thing is.....somehow there are less distractions than my KP days. Somehow...I am more task-oriented now = more efficient = happy. Back to DBS tower tomorrow. GOAL: WAKE UP EARLY AND HAVE BREAKFAST WITH YANRONG! *sheeesh* How's my next job going to be? Just stay focused, and I'm sure I am capable of doing a good job. *加油*

Lotsa expenditure this month. It's xmas.....urgh....but i hate it la. I gota get a $20 worth of present for my department's gift exchange. Fingers crossed....hope I don get some useless pressie. Department's year end function on 18th Dec....my first time attending a company's event. Hope it's gona be fun! ya....and sisters christmas gathering this SAT!! I'm looking forward to it...!!!!!!!!!!!! We've got turkey, log cake....everything xmas-sy. keke. And of course our "cannot-do-without" steamboat. Of course, presents! oh, did I mention that ALL 9 of us will turn up? I'm sooooooo sooooo happy.

This entry is sooo long. This just means, ting ting is feeling better. Been down for the past weeks
:( Anyways, jQ's staying in. I miss him so much....two days more, and it'll be our 8th month! lotsa love, darling. *u called........everytime i blog abt u.* kisses.

lovely night. look foward to a new day tml!! and....i'll see u again! night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home