Sunday, December 17, 2006

































SISTERS xmas GATHERING!! All 9 of us were present........ <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3>





*nine hearts for all nine of us....love to sisters*

Sisters are VERY VERY experienced in steamboat indeed. We only got our food at close to 8...and we were ready before 9. I call this 默契 :) This is our eleventh year together afterall! Once we got the food, a few were figuring out how to use the microwave for our xmas chicken pie/ham. Some were washing vege, the others preparing mushrooms. I was doing some very value-adding role, cutting chilli padi....hey....VERY IMPORTANT one hor...steamboat nice or not depends on the sauce ok. :D I was the butcher for the day too, cutting ham into slices which are THIS thick. Not I lousy, but...the ham sooo hard, knife so blunt. *sorry i like to blame every other thing, but my skill...* haha

Then it was mahjong. we super 赌鬼 lah...we had no table, STILL we din give up. Just grabbed a cloth and simply wash our tiles on it. We realised that our backs may be very suan1...so just used empty shoe boxes to place our tiles. I WIN loh...but din stay to get my money. Oei, u all supposed to sponsor my HONGKONG transportation one hor. :P

Gift exchange was hilarious shit!! i got a parker pen. Niceeeeee niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I love my sisters! *hugs* Btw, we've arranged to take graduation photos on 2nd January at the studio. Whoah, all nine of us....I'm just sooo looking forward to it! I'm gona put it up in my rooom!!
*I cleared 1 tenth of dear's room...heee. Boy's mommy was so nice to make milo for me and yong tau fu for us for dinner. yummmiiieee! Thanks dear for all the love. Muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home