Monday, September 03, 2007

I am a MOVIE EXTRAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa


What has Ting been up to? Filming for the "Dance of the Dragon".... starring Fann Wong, Jang Hyuk and Jason Scott Lee.
Went for the audition to act as Fann's dance student a few weeks ago and got selected, together with 4 other dance couples who came from Shawn & Gladys. We are the only ones not from that school...which isn't a good thing. Cos everyone knows everyone, and hmmm, it's kinda boring la. What's more, the shooting is from 11 am 1130 pm...sometimes it goes beyond that. And meal times are sooo irregular and timing is completely off. Breakfast is normally at 11, and lunch is around 3 or 4! Then dinner? Sometimes it's around 5...and food is HORRIBLE. And alot of time is spent waiting for our turn, and there's nth very constructive to do while waiting. When it comes to the actual shooting, it takes sooo long to shoot one scene. Like, I do the same thing over and over again ... like, laugh at sth for 5 / 6 times, till my mouth cramp. And the end product? The face is BLUR. u can't even see me LAUGHING. dang~ And in one scene, I gota do stretching as warm up....and I did that a good 6 times. duh.
3 more days to go...and I hope it ends SOOON and Money come FAST. hur....the last 3 days will be the compeition scene, and most probably I'll flash past in less than 2 sec and I'll take 2 days for that scene. :( Well, do catch me in the show when it opens! hahahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home