Saturday, November 17, 2007

To some, it's total freedom when parents are not around. I felt the same on the first few days, but during mid week, I feeling TIRED. Cos I just have to wash clothes myself. I din do much house work though, failed to mop / vacuum the floor and I know I am sucha failure. ONLY washing clothes and hanging them...of course taking care of the little one ALL by myself is exhausting all my energy. When night falls, especially when brother is working his late shift, I am left all alone at home with Fluffy. Only the TV is breaking the silence. I realise I still like crowded homes. Peace sometimes of course. :)

Parents are coming back from China today. Hooooray! I think I lost weight, cos I am tooo lazy to buy myself lunch. How can I take care of myself man...hehee. But wells, I am happy cos there will be the feeling of HOME again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home