Monday, December 17, 2007

Dang, it's Monday again but something that excites me is that I can actually BLOG at this time of the day...and nope, I am not on MC. I am not on leave. I am in office. :P Let me enjoy this while I can, cos I have a feeling this site will be blocked again!

Just read HJ's blog about partnership, and we had an INDEPTH talk on Saturday. My view is that things won't work out if there is bad partnership. Cos even with results, the results will not be very good. There will only by results, but not GOOD results. If there is good partnership and no results...and having NO results for a long time, things aren't gg to work out too. Sad to say, when one of these happens i.e. no results/bad partnership, it's time to say goodbye. Well, why do I say that? If we are doing social dancing, there wont be this thing called "results". When one decides to take up dancing competitively, losing everytime is something worth reviewing. I still can't conclude what's right what's wrong, but I will give myself a chance to experiment with things. I guess that's life.

Shan't discuss such heavy stuff here...it's making me exhausted. ok, I shall talk abt the nice weekend I had, which was also physically exhausting la. I am always jam packing my weekend.

Saturday:
- Met HJ for her mini bdae celebration. Had xian1 de2 lai2 hotpot at Liang Seah Street for 2 long hours. Just kept eating and eating and eating non-stop, and of cos talking non-stop. We were the first customers for the day. :) Talked alot about dance, which I really think we should just try to achieve whatever we can while we're young, and dare to experience new things...learn to let go and take a different route if necessary. Hmm, we intended to "shop till we drop". But we ended up "eating till we drop" and left NO time for shopping.
- Temple-d with family and HJ
- Dinner at Geylang & had Frog's Leg porridge
- Back home with Fluff! He missed us soo much when the family was out. :)
- Collected Ipod Classic at Epicentre. OOOh, I love it. Soo much storage space I think I can watch drama serials.
- Cineleisure-d
- Home sweet home - fluffy again!

Sunday:
- Brought Fluff to Botanical Gardens with JQ.
- Grooming time for lil one.
- StarHub. Finally swapped the damn boxes for new ones.
- Bugis.
- Dance Lsn.
- jQ's hse....Star Awards! Weird results for best actress, well I think Lin Xiang Ping doesn't deservve that award. Wang Bi Ren is the best!
- Home...drop dead tired. Fixed up the SCV and it's time to concuss.

* Photos Up soon*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home