Saturday, January 19, 2008

18 Jan (Friday)

Ok, I am glad it is Friday already, but not too glad since VP is coming over tml, and it just means that by hook or by crook, work has to be OUT.

I'm feeling happy that Mom sent me that email, but sad to hear some parts too about some other parts of my extended family. But it's beyond my control, it's their family problem. I feel that, nothing is more important than a good family/good relationship with your loved ones or friends...and good relationships won't fall from the sky on its own. Yes, character differences may result in constant pickering, and it's true that if there are certain things that is unacceptable to one, and it continues even after u tried v v hard to accept, then it's a real problem that we can't ignore. However, have we spent enough time for them before the problem arose? Have we really had a good look at these ppl in our everyday lives? For work...watching tv, surfing the net...etc...whatever things u are doing, ppl tend to forget to even interact with ur loved ones. U don't put enough effort to understand them, or even find common interest...simply because u don make an effort to do things together...u don see the need. Even accompanying ur loved ones do sth THEY like, just by watching them do it, hearing about what they are doing, hearing them talk on and on about the bags they like...even if u can't appreciate those things, u are sharing...something. That is so important...

I am feeling down. QUITE down. I need to feel that I am important, at least to the people who are important to me. It just shows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home