Monday, February 18, 2008

More stress at work.

Everything is self inflicted...but somehow I feel that people are watching me. Now not only do I not want to let myself down, I don't want to let the people who helped me down. Small little things affects me, like saying something "not very right, but yet not significantly wrong" during team meetings, where impression matters. I am so careful that I lost my identity some times. Maybe I am too sensitive, but I always feel that people are expecting alot from me, from the things I say to the things I do. SIGH. I only want someone to tell me, how much they are expecting from me. Now I don't know what I am saying, but one thing I know. I am under alot of unnecessary stress that I am not functioning as well as I should be.

:( I am a perfectionist. So much so that I am exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home