Wednesday, January 23, 2008

21 Jan (Monday)

It’s a public holiday here, so I am not in office. J Woke up very late today and just had breakfast in the hotel…wells, was sooo exhausted. Why? Cos I spent the entire day at Desert Hill Factory Outlets yesterday! It’s a must-go place, whoah whoah whoah. There were 130 shops...almost all brand names can be found there. Coach, Gucci, Lacoste, Polo Ralph Lauren, Burberry, GAP…just to name a few. 5 hours is just not enough, but I guess it’s enough for me to declare bankrupt. The outlets are not exactly THAT cheap la, cos they are not defects. So, I still gota spend like almost SGD$30 on ONE coach keychain.

I shall not list down the things I bought. But I must say that I din buy that many pieces, but those that I bought are good buy cos you just can’t get in SG for that price. My love this round: a pair of white shorts from Polo Ralph Lauren. BEST.

I miss my boyfriend.

Still Monday – 830pm.
I’m working. And I really wish I can get all these shit out tml. Just give me enough energy and focus, and I hope I can just get all these things completed. Just talked to jQ twice on the phone, as well as mom. Now I felt a lil better when I heard that Fluff’s got his haircut. He’s looking handsome again! I miss him totally…and I long to hug him, and feel his softness. :( I can’t wait. I am HOMESICK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home