Wednesday, January 23, 2008

19 Jan – Sat

One week has passed. Today is a beautiful day, since I don’t have to go to the office, and had some time for myself. Although I am still typing my issues in the hotel, I feel good. I can do things at my own pace, and don’t have to be like an octopus and feeling so stressed up since I need to catch the auditees before they go off, and get as much info as I can from them during that short duration.

I am listening to Guang Liang’s song, I think is 都是你… I am starting to feel really bitter now, homesick, lovesick, dogsick. I have confirmed, I can’t stay alone overseas without my loved ones.

This trip made me realize the comfort of home, but also made me realize that I can take care of myself, and I’ve grown up.

*love u*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home