Friday, May 23, 2008


It's Friday night again! I have fully recovered..and I am back to my cheerful, confident, positive self again. :) Today jQ msged me to tell me that our home loan has been approved. A few days back, there was a letter telling us that the grant has been credited into our account too...that means our home matter has been fully settled.

Just back from k with twin. 1st time, but yeah...fun session! The songs we sing are all familiar to us, and 4 hrs actually pass quite quickly yeh, and we had un-sang songs still at the end of the session. haha. *ok, I am suddenly very hungry. Regret not having supper*

Coming back to a peaceful home feels so good. I didn't know how to appreciate this until recently...seeing Fluffy playing at one corner of my room feels so good. ^_^ Work has been good, except for some last minute arrow from HK. Argh...but at the end of the day, I felt satisfied that I was able to resolve the issues. I am feeling good about this. I guess, keeping a positive mind is really important.

Random-ness again...I feel like eating Ma La now. As in now. ok. i think ma la instant noodles bah~ :(

Let me see, what should I do tml? SLeep in bah I guess... hehz. goodnight all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home