Monday, June 23, 2008

I just have to say that twin and I have the Ups and Downs all at the same time. It is scaringly true! I really mean EXACTLY the same time. Both of us are at our Ups, following the downs last 2 weeks. Today I am my motivated self once again...I did more work today than I did for the past 2 weeks. :P And time passed quickly at work, and hehs, and I have been smiling the entire day.

Went for ballroom again finally. And I am happy that I exercised, after so long. Dancing keeps me active, and healthy mentally! Yeah...shenhong's footwork are MUCH better than mine mans. Cos teacher drilled him so much more than me, haha...ai ya...man are supposed to be stronger anyways. :)

jQ made me so upset yesterday. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home