Sunday, June 22, 2008

Havent had any emotions for some time. No highs and no lows, so it got a lil boring at times. But, today, teacher annoyed me by persuading me to go for the dance dinner again, which is going to cost me more than $100 per ticket. I am annoyed because he is very pushy, like an emotional blackmail. I just wonder why can't he understand that I want the freedom to choose which comp I want to watch, and which I dont. I can't out it bluntly like this to him too! I don't like to be forced to do things I don't like, that's all! It's not about money.

But I have to say that, we have been rather slack. Either due to clashes in our schedules, or occasional sickness/injury...which caused our lessons and practice to be very irregular. I guess, if we want to do something, we got to be focused. Even I felt that I have lost the focus, and have become lazy from all the inconsistent dancing. Maybe there isn't much motivation now....but I guess this has to be an excuse. So, I guess, during times where we can't have lessons we'll practise bahz...and we HAVE to do it. It shall be twice a week at least.

Today I went to see a chinese physician. And my neck and shoulders got slightly better but it's still sore. This is irritating! I can't dance...and not dancing makes me very very tired & lethargic. Shitz. No gym too. I am feeling unwell. No dancing also = sick. Have bad diarrhoea a few days back. This is not good news la. Feeling unmotivated at work now, and hopefully, it doesn't last long. At least...SL is coming back soon. YEAH!

Tml having practice for ballroom. I cant really tilt my head, but i shall try. And I am going to keep really quiet no matter what teacher has to say...he just loves to say things that irritate me. But he is a nice man la...so, let him be and work harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home