Monday, June 02, 2008

I still have one more hour before I am supposed to be in bed. Told Celine that I shall have a new resolution that I must sleep before 12 every weekday. But i am not confident.... actually. But I think I should.

Well, I am feeling the fats.
Haven't been dancing these days, and even if I did, it wasn't that intensive.
I can feel my thigh fats! urgh. Haven't gymed for about a week...I will do it tml / Wed. Hopefully on both days.

:)
Today there was a new assoc coming to the team.
Well, she looks confident and for the moment, friendly.
Nth much for now...I just hope that the team will remain peaceful, and I continue to love my team.
Missing Siew Lim & hope she comes back real soon. 1 more mth! yeah!

Havent been able to come home early and having time for myself, and today I did.
Felt quite good, that I actually sat in front of the TV for 2 hours! :) I dono why, but this small little enjoyment makes me SMILE. Esp with lil one beside me. lurves.

Tml shall be a better day. Always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home