Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yesterday, I almost lost my lil one.
And if I do, I dont know what to do...

Brother brought him out and when he's back at our void deck, he removed the leash...and fluff was naughty and ran away, up a staircase....and disappeared. Brother was so scared he called mom, who was having her afternoon nap...who came down and was so frantic. She gathered a few kids who were playing at the void deck and all were shouting FLUFFY FLUFFY...when I came back...to catch all these in action. My heart almost dropped...and I don't know what to do without fluff....I felt so lost. I ran ard the entire block, and the some stayed on the ground floor in case Fluff comes down. I searched, and prayed. And brother called me, to say that he's found. I was so thankful. Fluffy was back at home....waiting for us there. I wonder...how he ever found our home. I LOVE U fluff.

It's our responsibility to keep him safe, not blame him for running away. I hope everyone who owns a pet can understand this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home