Saturday, May 31, 2008

And yesterday, I had a "farewell" dinner with HJ. She will be leaving for Shanghai in a week's time. :) It is more of a happy occasion than the usual "feel-so-sad" thingy. It is definitely a wise choice that she has made...as I remember how sometimes, I wish to be "re-born" and have a brand new life.

So, we had Ma La. I drove to Bugis... :) This funny Shenhong had nothing to do that night and called us for help...so we decided to be kind and allow him to join us. haha. It was quite a nice dinner actually. After which we shopped a little...and I drove to Villa Bali. Cool rite......but the not-so-cool thing is that I LOST MY DAMN WAY. I could actually drove from Bugis to Orchard to Tiong Bahru and to some ulu u-dono-where estate, before i finally saw the big sign saying "AYE to Keppel". :P

All the best, and whatever it is, enjoy life, and the little ups and downs that accompany it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home