Monday, July 07, 2008

This is our old car...rather nostalgic. This is the car which jQ drove and first met me 2 1/2 years ago at Kreta Ayer cc. This is the car which he picked me for the 1st time to Geylang for supper at 4am in the morning...and this is the car which we had many many fond memories. I remember jQ didn't use to allow me to hang any soft toys in the car....but in the end....we got beanie in the car, my little pink blanket, and my lil blue pillow! lurves.


This is our new Subaru Impreza....



I'm in love with our new car....it's white and clean, now. :) We've got some accessories for the new car, and jQ got me a very 'homely' pillow...the seamtress has yet to sold the cover, will post it another time. HUGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home