Saturday, July 12, 2008


Watched 10 promises to my dog yesterday with JQ…I never cried so much, nor felt so touched by a show. It is about how a 14 yr old girl got a golden retriever from her dying mom. The mom read out the 10 promises to the dog, Socks, to her girl….which she has to keep. Socks accompanied the lonely girl in her growing up years…and when she’s all grown up, Socks has become old. In the 10 years, the girl started to have new commitments in her life, work, relationship…and neglected Socks. Socks is always there for her, and when the girl started to take a closer look at Socks, she realized that he can’t move much anymore. The day Socks died of old age, the girl and her dad sat beside Socks, and she read out the 10 promises to Socks that she made 10 years ago. Some…of which she did not fulfill…. L Before Socks closed her eyes, she gave her paw to the girl….


To my little fluffy,

You did not choose to come to our house; it’s me who brought you home. We all love you, and we promise to take care of you, and give you our love and attention no matter happens. I was touched when you licked away the tears from my eyes…and I know you love me dearly too. If you can speak, I am sure you will tell me you love me too. J We’ll be there with you. Stay happy & healthy my little love… I want you to have all the happy moments with us, and no pain. Hugz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home