Monday, November 24, 2008

Random entry today. I just have to say that fluff is soo sweet....I LOVE U! *woof*

Random part I
Oh well, brother has been away for almost 2 weeks in IRAN. I guess not the best place to be in, no entertainment, no friends. Sometimes, I wonder how he can stay in such a place...is money enough to compensate all these? Still, wish that he can save up as much as possible, and make these all worthwhile in time to come.

Random part II
I am feeling ... quite empty, and that makes me depressed. No particular reason, but work has been demoralising, and thinking of the job just makes me sigh...let me tell myself, that tml I am going to sit down, focus, and complete the job THIS WEEK. Otherwise, it's been bugging me. It's not that difficult, it's all in the mind. :)

Random part III
I accomplished sth yesterday. I ran continuously for 40 min and at the end of it all, I didn't feel as breathless as before and felt as though I can continue running for another hour! Twin is right, it's all in the mind. But now, I am having bad bad muscle aches on my thighs. Urghs. Ok, so what did I do over the weekends? Sat....Danced / ran errands for dad...danced....Sunday....breakfast at West Coast Plaza (BAD experience with Subway)...West Coast Park with fluff and jQ....GYM (while lil one got himself groomed)...Msia for crabs....SLEEP. Oh I am so random. wadever.

Bye...I had so much thoughts today, but none came out in this entry. Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home