Saturday, December 06, 2008

Yesterday 5th Dec was our department's year end function. Me, together with the other social comm members put other minds together and made the event a success. Though simple, things went on smoothly as planned, but of course, there were some 'unhappiness' and unexpected screw-ups, which didn't really matter. To me, the committee did a really great job. :) Everyone was there to help, from decorating the place, to putting up the games, all the way to the after-event cleaning. I can really sense the spirit of the committee...I guess I wanna continue to be part of the comm, if the members stay the same. :)
Urgh, I don't have any pictures....cos I brought my camera without the memory card! It's like bring your body and not your brain? Shall post pix when I get it from Joanne and Doreen.

After the event, me, twin, ram, fung han, joanne, mark and doreen went to Geylang to have durians! It was really fun...though the durian wasn't really fantastic. Enjoy such outings! Ram brought us to the sleazy lanes but too bad...either the economy's not good or business is too good, we couldn't see any activities along the lanes. We concluded that business is in progress...haha, so u can't see them. SICK.

Wells, today I spent money again! Went shopping with twin. Bought 5 pieces of clothes, and a bangle. Dined at M.O.F. Sent her home today...THANK ME! ok, we took some pics. Idiotic siaz.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home