Monday, February 09, 2009

This weekend passed really fast. Let me briefly summarize:

Sat: Sent daddy’s car for some paintworks, Lesson-ed at Annie’s, Connie’s wedding discussion, Grandma’s birthday celebration.

Saturday night was a real nightmare. I wonder what food I was allergic to. In the middle of the night, my stomach suddenly felt really bloated, and I just couldn’t fall asleep. Shortness of breath followed shortly, and soon, I was almost out of breath. Searched for 24hr clinics around the area, and landed up at Raffles Hospital. I was given this painful injection in my butt. I think the last time I had a jab in my BUTT was when I was baby…DARN. It is still bruised….

Well, something in the jab must be wrong. I just couldn’t wake up on Sunday. Slept till 3+ in the afternoon! Wasted the entire Sunday……sucks. So, I got myself ready for the CNY celebration at Annie dance studio about 6. It was a fruitful night! Ya…I made $60+ in Black Jack. I can’t believe my luck that actually. But got this stupid uncle didn’t want to let me go when he saw that I was earning! Made me the banker for 4 rounds, but booo….it just made me another $50 richer. Lousy uncle. :P

Well………..after which, it was home sweet home for my fluff and cookie! Loves…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home