Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Luckily I took half day in the morning. Was so exhausted I slept till 1130am. When I woke up my muscles were aching and my joints were making all sorts of creeking noise. That shows how hard I worked my muscles yesterday at the comp. I'm serious. Have given my 101% this time round in Latin, more confident than ever before. I know how much I've improved. The results are not showing though. I'm disappointed...but it made me even stronger, more determined than ever to move ahead of the rest. My time will come soon, and I know. :) Hard work, with an equally determined partner and an excellent teacher, I don't see how I won't be successful. I know I am almost there.
Celebrated post father's day at West Coast Plaza (Dad chose the location!). It was only a few blocks away from our home, and yet Dad DROVE. haha. The food was not bad indeed, and I will definitely go again. Although dinner was a simple affair with mom and dad, it felt really good. We shopped at this misc shop and bought many household apparels for our 'new' house. The toilet is up, walls and ceilings repainted, doors changed...my house looks brand new. I managed to tidy my room tonight! I'm so proud of myself. See?

Fluff loves the camera! >o<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home