Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I feel sick...and my eyes are puffy. I'm sure I am falling ill...need some sleep. I haven't really rested. Blame it all on myself. :( I'm really looking forward to a good break, but it seemed that my block leave may be affected. Arghs.

I am living in my dreams again now. I wish I can wake up early every morning, knowing that I have the whole day doing the things I like...walking my dogs to west coast park, sit at mac cafe sipping latte and reading magazines...then going home to surf the net, clean the house, watch tv, and then make lunch...and I can go shopping on weekdays, when town isn't that crowded. Den I can go for dance practice in the evenings...and enjoy the quiet night reading....and falling asleep knowing that I don't have to follow any fixed schedules..

Dreamt enough????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home