Sunday, June 07, 2009

I shall stop buying things and prepare for .. saving mode. There will be constants wants if we don't tell ourselves to stop somewhere!! There are other more necessity which I gota spend my money on, and I should realllllly realllly stop spending money as and when I like it. I made too many purchases within a mth - costume, specs, my watch(es), visit skin doctor, keep buying clothes and shoes, gave wedding angbow...and I am going for Ling's Kose facial in a week, and that will be $$$$ again la. SHIT. From the above, I must really limit my buying of clthes and shoes to once a month. Money is not meant to be spent like this!! Unless I am a true millionaire la...haha.

Ok, enough is enough. :)
Bringing Fluff and COokie for grooming now. Urgh...their hair are tangled. $$$$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home