Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy vesak day - mother's day - mommy's bdae - Fluffy's 2nd bdae...all in the month of May. :) Had ChongQing hotpot with the family at Suntec this afternoon, yummy. Been frequenting this place these recent months with the mala lovers, and first time with my family. Apparently all enjoyed the food and I was really glad.

Went to temple at Bukit Purmai. I wish my family, all my friends and loved ones good health and luck. May everyday be a sunny day...no suffering, no evil people ard. :) I believe we can achieve that if we give more loving kindness to the people ard us...forgive and forget others' mistakes.

Oh I got myself a perm. It's NOTHING near what I wanted...somehow now, I have no choice but to trust my frends, that u can nvr achieve those magazine looks! haa...but I am ok, accepting a new look now. Here are some pics of me and my boys at West Coast Park this afternoon.

jQ with fluff, cookie and another lil friend

Poodles!

Ting / Fluff / Cookie


A dog called HONEY


Sniffing my cookie





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home