Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday was rather well spent. At least something different...Had no dance lesson, so I slept till about 11+. JQ and me went to Cindini for my costume fitting. I am impressed with the workmanship, the best I ever experienced...at least locally, unlike the previous seamtress I went, who never failed to reject any design I propose, claiming that the designs are not suitable for asians etc. And the costumes all turned out to look like swimming suits, childish, and look cheap. At Cindini, the costume did not required a second alteration. Only left the finishing with swarovski crystals. And Jessica recommended the use of black diamonds, so that the multi-colored ones will not look too 'flat' on my black costumes. That's what I call, professionalism.

Had lunch at Sengkang, and after which I went to get my baking ingredients at Compasspoint. Spent the afternoon making cookies at Ling's house...she bought nice strawberry and mango cake, which we had our 'hi-tea' near to dinner time. haa. Well, some pics to share...



The failed ones!





jQ picked me up for dinner and we went to Fisherman's Village...seemed like a long long time since last visited the place. The last round...seemed to be when I was in uni?? Food was ok only, but well, I still felt satisfied. :) I shall bring Fluff and COokie there the next time. They can play at Pasir Risk park first before enjoying the evening breeze and nice dinner. keke.
Argh...I want a break. Tml's Monday again!!! When will my block leave be? So envious of Ling lor...she booked tickets for her short trip liao, but I don't even know when my leave will be. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home