Monday, July 06, 2009

Block leave is just round the corner...just hang on~ I am doing my work at an accelerated pace, motivation motivation. If I can have such motivation every day, my work can surely be completed using half the time. But, guess it wont happen...there isn't block leave to look forward to everyday ya?

I'm already dreaming. This is what I'm planning in my mind...
WOOOOTS!

I'm NOT gona set the damn alarm clock.
I'm gona DO MASK everyday.
I'm gona color my hair CENDRE, and give it a new look. *hate the curls now*
I'm gona DRINK FULL-CREAM MILK, eat vit C, evening primrose, everyday. *I've lost weight*
I'm gona WALK MY DOGS everyday.
I'm gona get my nails MANICURED.
I'm gona watch RANDOM TV PROGRAMS and FALL ASLEEP ON THE SOFA in the nooooooon

THEN...I'm gona pack for the HK trip.
I'm GONA HAVE LOADS OF FUN with my jQ boy at HK!
the peak, avenue of the stars, disneyland, random shopping...no schedule, nothing. woahhhh...

And....I'm coming back to work looking FRESH AND PRETTY.

~I'm flying~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home