Thursday, July 09, 2009

Day 1 of my leave has just ended. I really appreciate every single moment of today...doing things at my own pace, enjoying a good friend's company. Met up with HJ at Kuishinbo for buffet lunch, didn't eat much as my stomach hasn't recovered fully. Still, I enjoyed every sip of tea, every mouth of sashimi and every bite of green tea mochi. :) Caught up with each other's life and chatted about our differences with our other halves. Really, marriage is not about the 2 of us...it's a marriage of the entire family. It's not easy. Wells...at least I'm not alone!
Shopped around at a really leisurely pace and managed to get myself a mango bottom and a zara top. Got jQ his Birks too... :) Hopefully they fit. The meet-up was short, but it really felt great. Our last stop was matcha at Raffles City. Nice...
Den it was dance practice. Ballroom's getting better, but I felt stagnant in Latin. Please let me breakthrough. We should really let go of all those tight bodies and MOVE. Really, the body has to tone at the right time, and soften when necessary. Otherwise the body will look stiff, and what is dancing without a flexible body?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home