Thursday, July 09, 2009


Day 2 of my leave seems short. :( But still I enjoyed myself alot...today not with girlfriends, but with my dearest jQ. Slept till almost 12...*yawnz*, with doggies by my side. Lazed ard, playing silly facebook games while waiting for jQ. My little Fluffly taking his afternoon nap
My little Cookie lazing below my PCSee my low score!

Headed to JB for lunch and some marketing. Love the 'xi dao' fishball noodles...especially with the hunger pangs in ur stomach. hee. Shopping @ Holiday Plaza and Giant was a simple affair, but I'm happy...bought many random stuff.
- Pantene 3 minute miracle treatment / Schwarzkopf color-care shampoo & conditioner
- Freshkon contact lenses (brown and black!)
- Polo Ralph white T (to match jQ's red Polo Ralph for our disneyland trip!)
- some misc food and drinks at Giant :P
- DVDs










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home