Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Somehow I feel that time flies this time. It must have been the stress... One file per day to review, it is really challenging. But frankly, this is what u think I would want to do in the future. :) the stress is positive.

Just had dinner at a porridge place, nice but so so filling. Finally back in hotel early today...shall start the night shift soon. :( oh yesterday met up with ann!!! The mala hotpot was soo soooooo yummy and ann could see me smiling non-stop. Heh. She was chatting in my room till almost 12! Heh always nice to tok to her... Cos we'll laugh so much. Some pics....



The very sumptous meal



Us in excelsior hotel room 2322!



Ok now, spot the difference in my room from day 1. Did u see that plant! Scares me



Our hk colleagues got us egg tarts. The one on the right is egg white tart.



Ok...look at that heap of clothes. Gona do my laundry now. See ya....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home