Friday, March 12, 2010

A working Sunday

This is a back dated post...

:( it's a working Sunday. Had a great day yesterday shopping at wholesale centre at lai chi kok and TST. I was broke, cos I had very little cash to start with...and did credit card financing with Juliana and Siew lim. Ahah. As a result of their financing, the two are now on par with me. Laughs.



May li, Juliana, Siew lim at lai chi kok



Look at the pregnant lady with our achievements



Love the jacket I got from Michel Rene :)

We had mala once again. But this round it doesn't taste as nice. Boo.

Ok back to reality. I m now in my room, buried in the thick stacks of credit memos...oh, the temperature dipped today to went below 15 degrees. Thank gdness i bought my trench coat yesterday, otherwise I will freeeeeze. Haven't had lunch, now is 3 pm btw. Will be going to get that Mirabelle shoe for JQ later. Love it!

Tata. See ya in 5 days. Quick!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home