Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just completed an issue write-up. Things are getting tougher these days...so many things to do with so little time.

I'm sick, again. Sore throat, fever, muscle ache, blocked nose. Ai ya, common flu la. Had this since last Friday, and self medication didn't help. Made it worse by exerting too much energy on sat training and doing comp on sun. But luckily my hard work paid off, 2nd for three dance and 4th for four dance. We need to keep on improving - in this direction. Gona work on the perfomance element of it now and add flavour to the dancing.

In abt 2 weeks, I will be a year older. :) and hopefully become wiser too. Life has been kind to me so far, and I'm thankful for everything I have now.

My birthday wishes -
1) good health and lots of love at home;
2) our love never dies :) happy 4yrs 3 mths;
3) up up up the rank in dance;
4) happy dogs!
5) gd performance at work;
6) fulfilling lifeeeee!!! In any form keke... As long as I'm happy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home