Saturday, August 28, 2010

It was a tiring week indeed, but I pretty much enjoyed it. :)

Oh I'm having butterflies in my stomach. We are scheduled for a 915am class with ESPEN tml! Although we only managed to get ONE pathetic 45min lesson, it's really a rare chance. A chance to get to know him, a chance to learn from such a great teacher. The next round, I shall plan to go Bali to get lessons from him...hope everything work out just fine. Arghs, it's usd195 for just 45 min! But it's all worthwhile...I'm so nervous.

Went to TDA for practise night yesterday. It was great to practise with all our competitors...the mood definitely pushed us to train harder. It's a nice place too...floor is good, music is the classic oldies...just a little hot. Oh well, I enjoyed the night.

I'm waiting at home now for my pro-tan lotion to be delivered. I hope it arrives on time. Ordered the tanning lotion and removal from uk and guess what it went to a wrong address! Now I gota make do with the pro-tan used by BODY BUILDERS. Haha. Will I look scary?? Please don't laugh at me if u see a bronze-orange monster on the street.

I'm so excited. Abt tml...and abt the comp next week. Hope I do better this round. And then it's hong kong! Haven't v much decided what to do...but yap, it's a good break from work and dance. Finally i'll have some personal time with JQ. :) oh oh and ya...i'm gona visit jiwon again after my comp. Hoping to get a nice hair do before my hk trip. Should I dye? Brunette?

Ok. Time to catch some slp.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home